Monday, January 15, 2018

Reflections on MLK day

There is just the hint of a pale yellow on the horizon:the pre dawn. I have continued to keep up the quilting   Nine blocks on the Animal Holiday quilt which is 60 x 60.  I have tucked away 14  I spy blocks.  The 16 patch came back from the long arm.  I sent the LA er away with a king sized top.

I have a lot of other things going one for the next two days, so there won't be much sewing. Which is a bit sad.  If every one was not asleep at my house I would be  sewing. Ha.

I am hoping for a kinder year.  Martin Luther King had a dream.  That dream has had a lot of stress and tears and holes punched in it. As a quilter I want to take my needle and make it beautiful again.

We are the future.   Make it a safer one.

No comments:

Post a Comment