Wednesday, February 22, 2023

The Joys of marden's discount


 A small group of friends are partaking in a road trip each month to three "Down East fabric stores.  They are all on on close to. MDI where the Acadia National Park is situated. It is call "The Hancock County Ice Derby".  Yesterday, en route, we stopped into Marden's discount store in Ellsworth. The fabric area was quiet and the woman working the cutting table was very knowledgable.  I entered the area and said " Where's the sale fabric?" She took me there.  There was some 2.00 a yard fabric. There were some really nice fabrics I had seen on the Hancock of Padukah site.

 I got six yards of a nice fabric appropriate for the back of a Childs quilt.  I will photograph it...

Two dollars. man oh man. The fabric is well woven and has a soft finish...  We bought fabric at all the fabric stores.

Storm coming tomorrow....   First block of Northern lights by Eliz. Hartman done.

No comments:

Post a Comment