Sunday, November 19, 2017

Down Stairs repair and renovation

Heading into the 9th week of having people banging away at my house, sometimes 7 days a week has been an experience that I believe only people who have been through it understand. I never realized that it is a joy to sit in your pj's in the morning. I am retired and I like wandering around a bit. I have one eye on the clock because the refrig is being moved across the new hardwood floor at 8:30 am.  During this period I have quilted more. I made a huge wedding quilt for the next nephew or niece who ties the know. I have done some art quilting, I decided the big Penobscot quilt is going to be quilt as you go and went back and quilted the 8 blocks.
The garden has died. I get a few veggies still, carrots, kale, beets, parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment